<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, August 15, 2009 ' 12:43 AM Y
YAYYYY. BLOGGER IS FINALLY FIXED. DAMMIT LA STUPID BLOGGER.


Anywaysss..

I cried really hard yesterday. The pain is acting up again. But this time, it was worst. I bled, alot. The pain was intolerable. I didn't want to cry. I wanted to be strong. But I just couldn't take it. I wanted baby to be here for me. I wanted him to care and hug me and kiss me. I wanted him here. I couldn't even contact him. Nobody knew how it felt. I miss Lau Sheng Lian so much. So damn much. Baby can you please quick come back to me? :'"(

I cried while eating medication, I cried while I was walking, and I cried while I was lying down. It was painful, both physically, and mentally. All I wanted to do, was to breakdown. I didn't want to suffer like this anymore. Mummy came home and kissed my hands, and sayang me. I love my mother so much too. Thanks mum for being so understanding, so loving, and for being such a great mother. I felt like a baby once again, yesterday.

I woke up this morning, feeling much better, but still bleeding. This has been going on for a few months already. And my appointment is still far from now. Sigh. I really wish nothing bad is gonna happen. I don't wanna die! And I'm really scared.

Anyway, today's updatee...

Went to work, and I swear today was a freaking slack day. Went to the hotel to do registration, and sit there, talk rubbish, and eat. I swear I was stealing the hotel's food. Lol. Although the food didn't belong to us. But I was really tempted ok!

After that went back to office to have a "short" briefing. And went to Bugis to meet up with the guys. Went to eat at Busgis food court. And Sharon + co. wanted to play Tekken(Yeah I know, wth right.) But too bad for them, it was freakin crowded. So we proceeded on to our Arab streeet!

Guess you all knew why we went there already right? SHEESHAA~ And I finally lose my 1st time to it. LOL. Was kinda fun, all 7 of us. Syam, CheeFai, Sharon, Kenneth, Yaorong, Weisheng and me. Took pics, talk about some really sick stuffs and left home around 11. So home sweeet home, here I am. Gonna upload pics sooon!


p.s. I lost my 1st kiss to a girl called Sharon. I want somemore! HAHAHA~

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY