.Tuesday, August 11, 2009 ' 10:10 PM Y
Yesterday after baby booked in, went shopping with mother and sissy. Took a bus to Fareast and shopped shopped shopped. It was a rather nice feeling. Just the 3 of us. Girls day out! Hahaa.
We shopped for quite a while and ate at HANS and proceeded with shopping. Mum's annual dinner is coming and she needed to get retro stuffs. So we entered this costume shop and spent a few hours in there! Mum finally bought her stuffs. We made her wear an alfro wig, a bob cut, and a long hair wig. HAHA. Freaking hilarious. I was laughing till my stomach was hurting like nuts.
We were 3 very happy ladies yesterday. Bonding time with family like that. It's been so long since we had this tgt. I loved it, actually. Bought masks and a pair of wedges. The money baby gave me to eat is goneee~ Sorry baby. :( I am a spendrift. I didn't use the $ to eat. But I was so tempted!
I felt so guilty after buying those stuffs. But I'm a girl. And girls wanna look nice too right? Hehe. Came home and used the com and think of my baby. Is my baby doing well? Why hasn't he called to say goodbye before going for his field camp. And just then he called. I miss him and I didn't bear to hang the phone. I called him just to hear the recording of the phone. :( BOO HOOO!
Today I didn't kno wwhy I was so darn tired. I dozed off almost every minute. The exaggerating part was dozing off while I was peeing. I swear! Lol. Today is a freaking exhausted x 1000000000000 day. And I think I might know the reason why. Heh heh. :x
Went to get a diary for myself just now at AmkHub with sis. I am gonna write this diary everyday for baby. And when he books out, he'll be able to see how much love i put in it. And also know how much I miss him.
Goodnight peeps!