<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, August 1, 2009 ' 10:20 PM Y
Yesterday after bloggin and ranting, baby made my day by dropping by at 12am. He took a cab just to see me, and right after he booked out. Bloody camp. Taking up so much of his time! Angry.

He accompanied me till around 2 am, and took a cab home cause he had to go for his airforce checkup today. :( But we kinda quarrelled till 3 am. Sorry baby. I knew I shouldn't have talked like that. I know you're really tired. My bad.

Today intially I wanted to go down to pick my baby up, but I kinda sleep till I don't know anything. Baby came to my house instead. Hehe. And he slept like a pig la. Still drool on my bolster. Eeee, smelly~

Went to watch the hangover as sj told me it was kinda funny. But i didnt really enjoy the show. Lol. Dammit. But overall still ok la. Went to eat sushi with darling and we were talking about what would happen if he needed to go overseas for over 10 mths. If you wanna be a pilot in army, you have to go through all these. I'm really afraid. I don't want it to happen, but at the same time, I want the best for my baby. I know it's his ambition. So if it really happens, I want him to go, pursue his dreams, while I wait patiently for this boy of mine.

And baby, it's true. I get angry when you don't sms me or call me or not hear anything from you. The reason's simple. I'm worried. And it's because I love you. Everything I do is because of you. I gym cause of you, I don't go clubs because of you, I don't smoke because of you. I really want you to know that I love you and willing to do almost anything I can for you.

Oh and we went to the Body Shop. He bought his facial foam and I bought a concealer. Didn't take note of the price. And when we went to the counter, the bloody concealer costs 30 bucks AFTER discount. WTHHH. Wanted to go change for the normal one but baby didn't allow me to. Thanks baby, for buying it for me. :)

We came home and slacked for a while before baby headed home. Need to book in at 1 tmr. Sickening. Book out so late den go in so early. Stupid or what. Anyway, I seriously don't know what's wrong with this bloody blogger. I cant change my text size, color, alignment. Wahlaooooo. Pissed.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY