<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, September 21, 2009 ' 5:23 PM Y
10 days have passed, just in a blink of the eye. Time passes really realy fast when beloved is with me. And tmr he's gonna book in again. :( What worse is that I cannot see him for another 3 weeks. Boo hoooo! I am so emo. I miss him already.

Had been spending all the time we can together. And my sweet sweet boy never fails to send me and fetch me to and fro from work everyday (except for when he plays soccer). He never grumbles about it. Not about waking up uber early, not about the inconvenience of travelling, not about anything.

Baby bought me so much wonderful stuffs. I will always keep it safe with me when he's not around. I love you baby. Love you so much until cannot count. I promise! And sorry for showing so much temper. I know you didnt like it one teeenie weenie bit. I still love you alot darling. And I'm not lying. You are the one who taught me how to love. You are the one who taught me to change to be someone better. And you are the one I strongly believe in sticking to till eternity.

I am the luckiest girl on earth. Cause now, I have everything I wanted. I love you Lau Sheng Lian.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY