<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 27, 2009 ' 10:46 PM Y
I hate the fucking army. It's taking all his time away from me. I don't fucking even have 10 sms from him, I don't fucking have the time to talk, even for 10 fucking mins. Wtf are they doing to him? I get so cb irritated when I talk halfway and he says he need to sleep. That's like so rude of the fucking army. I can't even tell stories anymore. OCS is so much different from the BMT. I hate it. I fucking hate it! I am so alone, so lonely. I am not self-pitying myself, but I feel so fucked up and.. Yes, fucked up is the only word to describe my feelings.

The army is taking away all his time, I don't even know who I can turn to anymore. Nobody cares, nobody can be there for me all the time anymore, and there's nobody I can pour my sorrows to. I hate it, I HATE IT SO MUCH. I JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF.

Now I understand why girls leave their bfs when they're in the army. I fucking know how they feel. But one thing for sure. I AM NOT THEM, and I WILL STICK TO HIM LIKE A FUCKING SUPERGLUE. So people out there who thinks I can't fucking bear with it, GO TO HELL. I will be Mrs Lau, that's one thing for sure.(unless he doesn't want me la)

Anyway, I'm just feeling very horrible right now, so I'm here ranting. I really.. really fucking hate the army. _l_

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY