<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 6, 2009 ' 12:40 PM Y
I think the blogger lies with my own com. Baby's com is perfectly fine.
Went over to grandma house to stay o Friday. Thanks Daddy for picking me up after work! Ate and went to gym. I think I'm really unhealthy. I have a lot of toxins in my body. Boo hoo! And what's worse is that my SIP is making me fatter. Cause when I'm tired or have nothing to do, 'll take out the tidbits and nonsense in my drawer and there, munch, munch, munchin.

Oh well. Woke up at 7 plus the next morning. Went to Pasir Ris to pick my loverboy up. Hehe. Took a cab back to his nearby mac Donalds to grab breakfast. Came home and took a really short nap. And went out around 3 plus to Bugis. Met up with Kenneth and Sharon also. Double date! :) Thanks for the present!

Ate at the Japanese restaurant at Iluma. I forgot what's the name of the restaurant. But the food there sucks, and it's so expensive. Went to walk walk round Bugis and checked for my M1 plan. I now have unlimited sms free, free data bundle, unlimited calls to 3 m1 numbers, 100 outgoing free calls, and free campus calls! How cool is that? I can save so much more. Or else baby is going spank me if my bills hit so high again.

We went to take neoprints. I kinda looked horrible cause I had a bad-face-day yesterday. Walked walk around Bugis and ate our dinner and off to desserts! Yummy. We went our separate ways after that. Reached baby's house around 11 plus. Bathed and slacked and slept at only 2 am. Baby woke up at 530 to do his yellow ribbon 10km run at changi prison today. My poor darling is tired so he's sleeping like a pig beside me now. Hehe.

And baby, I'm so proud of you. I was really proud when you called and told me you got the platoon best. You worked so hard for it, I can see. I really love you. And I really don't want you to give up your future because of me. I don't want you to get a miserable 8-5 job in the army. I want the best for you. It's for you, and our future alright? But whatever you do, I'll always support whatever decisions you make. Cause no matter what you do, or become, I'll always love you.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeektures
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The couple tee which sharon n kenneth bought and asked me to upload the pics. LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mask time!
Photobucket

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY