<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, September 26, 2009 ' 12:56 AM Y
I watched Phobia2 today. OMG. With that biatch whose losing alot of weight now. :( I'm fat. Went to work and got really pissed for some reasons. I can't seem to do things properly. I was looking forward to meeting sharon and she was late! Wanted to watch the Time traveller's wife but fully occupied! EMO!

In the end I bought the tics for Phobia2(no choice, boo hoo!) And walked slacked like a rotten piece of emoshit at a corner, waiting for that woman. When she finally arrived, we went to eat and off we went for our movie. Okay, the movie overall was ok. But it scared the shit out of both of us. 2 girls, watching a horror show. I was basically wasting money cause I was covering my eyes and ears 80% of the time. Sharon is braver than me, omg.

The movie was 2 hours i think? And we headed home. I forced mummy to come back early cause I told her I was scared. She was like: Aiyo, no need scared la.

I called and called and told her not to close the door and stuffs. I am a timid horse(is there such thing anyway?). And I forced myself not to think about the stupid show. Luckily I could bathe in peace cause I know that mum's home. Phew.

And I rweally rweally miss my baby alot. ALOT! Life sucks. Thank goodness my days are occupied. I have things to do! And, anyone interested to go to the navy thing with me? :( I'm lonely. Boooo~

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY