<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, September 15, 2009 ' 9:17 PM Y
Oh great, I'm sick. Hehe. Baby passed his virus to me. I feel horrible cause I can't eat stuffs which i wanna eat and I'm feeling lethargic the whole damn day. Boo hooo.

Took a half day leave today cause I wasn't in the right condition. Although this whole week I'll be slacking at Holiday Inn. My baby is going back in soon! I don't wanttt! He's gonna be confined for another 3 weeks. Don't likeeee! :(

Anyway, gangsters are out to create trouble for themselves. Loke weixiong, you brought this upon yourself, you joined some stupid gangs and now you are lying in the hospital with a mentality of a 7 year old kid. I guess you'll never be able to recover again. Sigh.

And dong han, please recover from your brain tumor. You've been a good friend, and I really want you to recover.

Days with love was great. I was having pms most of the time and poor little him had to eat it all. Sorry darling. Me bad bad again. My bf is the best bf in the world. He fetches me to work everyday and fetch me from work everyday too. And he pampers me like a princess. I love you baby!!!!!!


Right now, i need rest. My body's aching.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY