<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, September 29, 2009 ' 9:57 PM Y
Thanks to the people who have encouraged me. Thanks to Shavonne esp for sending me offline msges saying that we can always hang out or I can always text you. You know you're really nice. Haha.

Yesterday I was into the bloody depression mood again and I made my dear boy sad. I'm sorry baby. In my heart, I know I can never be a good gf to you. I've upset u over and over again. I say hurtful stuffs to make you feel horrible. I never think before I say. I'm sorry. I finally realized how much you mean to me. You mean everything. You are my everything. I'm sorry if I cannot be the diamond you're looking for. I am just a piece of rock. And you, you are a gem which everyone is looking for.

I cried when I saw your msges yesterday. I'm touched. I never knew how much I meant to you. But now I know. I am your diamond. I love you Darling. I really love you. We shall stick together till eternity. This I know for sure. And thanks for being so understanding darling. I will be a faithful gf to you. I promise. And lastly, I will be Shane Lau Sheng Lian's future wife. I promise I won't leave you baby. I'm just really scared I don't deserve someone, a gem, like you. I'm scared. And i wish you were here. I wish........

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY