<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, October 4, 2009 ' 9:40 PM Y
HELLOOOO~ I'm in a GOOD mood today. I finally get to see my baby darling boy in his camp! Wheeeeee~ Woke up enthusiastically in the morning and got prepared. Was feeling very excited. Took a bus to Tampines and took an MRT to JooKoon. Was still early. 1230. I waited for his family to reach.

By one they reached and we waited for the bus to fetch us to the camp. Bus was supposedil sis, to come at 115, but they only arrived at 140. Everyone was pissed. His mummy scolded the sir. Lol. Guess she was really pissed off. SO many people were. As an officer, they should be more disciplined, right? :/

When the bus arrived, I saw my botak and his 2 brother at his bunk. Haha. Was so damn happy to see him. Went to eat with his mum, dad, younger sis and bro and eldest bro. The skirt I wore today was damn irritating. If I know I don't wear skirt. Lol. Ate finish and went back to his bunk. And sent his family outside while I stayed there till 5+.

I was a naughty girl again today. Sigh. Sorry darling. Everything is my fault. I shouldn't have made you sad and emo. I should have kept my stupid mouth shut. I'm sorry Mr lau. I still wanna be your Mrs Lau. Muacks! And I'm happy my baby signed on airforce! Good pay and more time with me! Can't wait for these 9 months to pass then my baby and everyday spend time with me already! YAYYY! I can't wait. Oh after spending time with baby, it was time for us to leave. :( Boohoo. I miss my baby already!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY