<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, October 3, 2009 ' 4:33 PM Y
Oh how many days have passed, amd how much things I have got to say! This week was passed pretty fast. I met with with My bro, Shane on Wed. We went to Bugis to shop! Supposedly he was the one who was supposed to be shopping, but it ended up I did most of it. Haha! Oops, sorry bro! Hehe.

It was really nice catching up with him after so long. It's been a million years since I last caught up with him. I feel loved. Aww. Bro got me a gift for my birthday. :) So happy! It's like he's really those kind who saves money and yet he bought the $80 stuffs for me. Hehe. I love my bro!

He kept saying I'm fat, needa lose weight. Argh, I tot once my bf was in army I would have peace, but seems like I was wrong. Both Shanes are the same. Omg. Freaky. They have so much things in common. Like:

1) Nagging ALOT
2)The way they nag
3)The way they say I'm fat
4)The way they ask me to exercise and lose weight
5)The way they lecture me
6)The way they both dotes on me
7)The way they worry about me.

I will never forget my brother Shane, for all the things he have done for me since I was in Secondary one. Ha.. Those school times.. How I missed it. Brother was always there to look after me in school, and never fails to be there for me, till now. He was the one who encouraged me, the one who stood by me when I'm in trouble. And never fails to stand by me. And last but not least, he saved my relationship with Mr lau sheng lian. W/o him, I think I wouldn't be with my beloved and I wouldn't know what would become of me. I am so lucky to have a brother like him. I swear noone can ever replace him as my bestest brother.

Bro, please take good care of your health. I know life now is not easy for you. I know you're suffering, please don't try to take it if you can't. Don't wish to see you breakdown. :) Sis is always here for you.

Yesterday was the sex! I enjoyed myself! The reason is simple: I get to see my bestest sister friend Lisa! I missed working with her. It was really fun. Missed those times too. After work, I went to Tiong Baru to meet up, we ate Sakae Sushi and we talked about everything under the sun. I realised how long I haven't been meeting her, and there were so much to catch up. Accompanied her for a manicure session and we headed off to her home, followed by a nearby pub to warm up for our clubbing time. Her bf(Jason) came down too. And I'm really glad he did!

We went to Powerhouse by 11. And we had a drink or two before finding my brother Shane at Dragonfly. Full house, but we managed to get in cause brother is a full-time performer there. So honoured! We watched the performance for around half an hour before going back to powerhouse again. We stood at the divider. So no one could get close to us. But wrong, this group of desperate guys were dancing closer and closer to us. I looked at Lisa and said: Lisa how? OMG, they are coming closer, omg, how?!!?!" She laughed at me and said my reaction was damn funny. :(

So the only solution was to sms Jason(who was buying drinks at the bar). This was what I smsed him: "Faster come back! Guys tackling alert! Come to our rescue quick!" And within less than a minute, he came back. Phew, close shave. Me and Lisa and Jason were totally enjoying ourselves. Hehe. They really took great care of me. I really hope they tie the knot soon, so I can be their bridesmaid! :)

When me and lisa went out for a break and when we came back, Jason told us he told the guys off. Cause they had the cheek to ask him whether they could dance with me. That's why I said I was glad Jason was there. He was our bodyguard fr the whole night, as well as our guardian angel. Hehehe. There were so many despos in the clubs. And baby, who says girls confirm get touched in clubs? I proved you wrong darling. And I really behaved myself. I really did. I am now fully confident to say you are all that matters to me. No one, not even the hottest guy would interest me. I will never leave you baby. Never. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you.

Can't wait for you to book out! Missed you so much. These 2 weeks have been a torture, and there's still another week to go. At least I get to see you on Sunday. Not so bad. Hehe. Muacks baby! Muacks to lisa and bf! Muacks to brother! I love you all!

Picssssssssssssssssssss(random ones btw)

Neoprints taken with baby on the 090909
<
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Double date neoprints
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pictures taken on Brendon's 21st birthday
Dad and Sis
Photobucket
Jamie, me, Sheryl
Photobucket
Dad and Grandma
Photobucket
Shermaine, Brendon, Me, Jamie, Zann, Sheryl
Photobucket
1st uncle and me
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE LOVE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and daddy
Photobucket
Me, sissy, daddy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jass and me
Photobucket
Me and Sheryl
Photobucket
Me and Zann
Photobucket
Mummy!
Photobucket
Random
Photobucket
Awwww, my son
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bao bao
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fat cat at grandma's condo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY