.Thursday, October 22, 2009 ' 3:37 PM Y
Wow.. I've certainly been rotting during the holidays. That's what happens when my baby is not around. Boo hoo. Haven't really been going out except for going for some rubbish interviews with fucked up salesgirl from Create Talents. Her service and attitute is complete bullshit. Hello? You don't FORCE someone to pay for your stupid portfolio, you don't FORCE someone to pay a deposit. You don't think you KNOW me by looking at just my horoscope. Bitch. Fuck-ed up.
Anyway I'm gonna to the library to borrow some books later. Sissy is gonna follow me. Hehe. We are thew both lonely souls who have each other now. Not so bad afterall! I love my sis! HEHEHEHE.
Pics to fill up the posts!
Bogo resting his head on sofa
Esplanade day with baby.
Don't you think we have sth in common? Lol
Freshly done French manicure
Hehehehe