.Sunday, November 15, 2009 ' 10:09 PM Y
Baby only got to reach my house at around 11+pm on friday. Better late than never! I love seeing my baby's fat lips face when I open the door. He came in and complained he hungry. Poor thing. So i cooked 2 packets of maggie mee for him. Halfway while eating, mummy came back. So we 2
kancheong and faster lit up the birthday cake for her. Sang a birthday song for her and ate the cake.
A while later we all went to bed, cause it was very late at night and baby is exhausted. Woke up in the morning and got prepared. Went to Fareast to shop for my cocktail dress for baby's army social night. We're going to Four Seasons hotel. I hope it's gonna be fun! Didn't manage to find a perfect dress. It's either too loose, too long, too complicated, too ex, or doesn't suit me. Very frustrating.
Headed over to Plaza Sing to find his friends(JX, sk, kenneth and co.) Only chilled for a while before we headed to CHIJMES o eat Hog's breath! Yummy yummy! Met mummy there and we had a wonderful dinner. Thanks baby boy for treating us! Hehe. That was a very expensive dinner.
After eating, we went to buy donuts and came home. Mummy fell asleep shortly so me and baby went to AMKHub to watch a movie:
Poker King. Don't really like the show. Although there's Louis Khoo(hehe). Before that we had an extra hour before the show starts. Went to play the arcade and saw this really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee soft toy of a cookie monster at the machine. There's this couple who spent quite a sum of money to catch it but they didn't manage to catch. Baby knew I liked the toy so he went to withdraw cash and changed for coins. At first we went to the smaller machine. I told him I liked the stitch keychain(damn cute also ok!). He tried once. Failed. So he tried another time. And this time, he managed to catch it! Haha. I was so happy. We only spent 2 bucks on the stitch keychain.
After that we went back to the cookie monster machine. Again, he tried once, failed. And then decided to try another time. This time, he managed to catch it!! SO SUPER HIGH OK ME.. We only spent 4 bucks on that big toy. Hehehehehe. I hugged the toy like mad cause it's so nice to hug. After that we went to watch the stupid show.
After the show, we went back and I waited for love to finish bathing and we both slept. Woke up early and prepared ourselves to go town again. Baby wanted to see his shoes and I wanted to continue for my dress hunting. But I failed. I hope I can find a nice one asap! Running out of time!
Went back to his place and waited for him to pack his stuffs to go back camp. Ate dinner, and said goodbye to baby. I miss him already.
And baby, I'm sorry to treat you so mean these few days. I know you're feeling very hurt, I know you think I'm beginning to treat you like my ex-es. But I can assure you one thing: I love you a million time more than them and this I swear upon my life. Nobody can ever replace you baby. Nobody. And I promise you, I won't leave you alright? Please believe me love. Don't be afraid, I'm always here. And sorry if I had been the worst gf ever on earth. The truth is I really love you a lot, and it has really come to a point where I know I can't live w/o you. Please forgive me darling, I'm really sorry. I love you very much!