.Friday, November 13, 2009 ' 6:18 PM Y
Days in school are getting worse. I tried modelling in school, and when I wanna do it at home, it says there's a file error. Thanks Maya. You are so screwed up. Anyway, today went to school to finish up the TOR. I should have done it at home yesterday so that we don't have to waste time in school. But there's CCN day today, so not so bad.
I spent $6 bucks today, for the donation to CCN. 1st time in 3 years. And I got cheated by this small boy(Ok, i know it's rude calling him that). He was so "nice" and kept bugging me to play his stall game. And when I finally did, I didn't get any prize. So he said:TOO BAD. Thanks ah xiao didi. LOL.
Walked the whole school and it was freaggin packed. Everyone was shouting and screaming and asking people to play their games or buy their stuffs. I bought 2 water bottles, 1 gingerbread man who looked damn cute($3,) and that stupid cheater game for $1. So in total, $6! Hehe.
Left school and went to AMKHub to buy mummy a flower. A red one! And shopped for her earrings. But all of them were so costly! I couldn't afford them. :( So I bought a cake instead. Shall celebrate it for her when she's back later. :) And I really can't stand those salesperson in the jewellery shop. So what if I'm of a younger age? Doesn't mean I won't buy. Arseholes. Those in TAKA (cheapo and lousy quality services). No wonder people say their stuffs are one of the worse ones. I prefer SK and sookee. Their service is wonderful and more high class. Can't stand people who look down on me. _l_
And to someone close and dear to me, bro: I'm really disappointed in what you're becoming. I really despise these type of guys, but it seems you're become one. You've become what I always hated. And what's worse you can call me and boast to me about it. I have to be sorry and admit that I'm kinda disgusted. I'm sorry. I can't stop thinking about it. Why must you stoop to this kind of level? I understand that girls have been hurting you alot, and that's because you haven't met the right one yet. Sigh. I really don't know the new you anymore. I really don't know. You've changed so much, and so much more horrible. I really wish you would go back to what you were before. I hate the new you, really. I miss my old brother, where he will love and dote on his girlfriend, and not go around screwing girls and boast about it. Whatever it is, I hope you're happy, cause I am in no right a position to stop you.