<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, November 16, 2009 ' 5:55 PM Y
I TOOK A PICTURE WITH TABITHA NAUSER TODAY. OMG OMG OMG. I feel like the LUCKIEST girl today cause I was the only one who could take a pic with her! There was this other group of girls behind me, who also wanted to take pictures with her. But it seems like Tabby's agent doesn't allow that cause they were rushing for time. Haha. Too bad! And I would like to thank these people for making it happen:

1)Chen Jiamin
2)Ling Shu Juan
3)Nandini
4)Dian Fatanah

Nan, Sj, and Jm told me to wait downstairs the lift for the idols, cause it's where the mediacorp van was parked. And I got Dian to follow me. Hehehe. I felt like a stalker la. Lol. When the lift opened, I only aimed Tabby. And yes, I looked like an idiot jumping like nobody's business. I AM SO GLAD SHE TOOK A PICTURE WITH ME LA. Thanks to my photographer, Dian! Eh come to think of it, I am going to vote for tabby on wed! Never done it before, but this time, I WILL. :P (Ok i sound like some lunatic fan)

That's my purpose of blogging today. Hahaha! I am so excited. Overly excited. I think I'm turning les soon. Oops! :x

Pictures

IDOLS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:)))))
Photobucket

Out with baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look like some retarded alien here
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At HOG'S BREATH
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The toy baby caught!
Photobucket

Flower from love
Photobucket


Daddy and daughter
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok Bogo look like spider here
Photobucket

Photobucket

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY