<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, November 4, 2009 ' 8:58 PM Y
I'm not feeling any better. And it sucks. Every morning I wake up, afraid to swallow my saliva. And when I do, I curse and swear. Why must it get worser and worser each day! Argh.. This is infuriating! I wish I wasn't sick in the first.

And guess what? It's Thursay tomorrow! BABY BABY I MISS YOU! I seriously cant FUCKING(sorry, fucking gotta use this word and oops i did it again) wait to see you! Muack muack muack!

Currently MP is only storyboard done. We don't have any programs to use in school yet, so screw it. I really wanna chiong for this last project. I wanna do it well. And I will do it well!

Baby, it's not your fault you can't be here for me. I'm not blaming you, at all. I just feel so unloved and lonely sometimes w/o you. I'm not used to being sick and you not being here to care and take care of me. I'm all by myself now. All by myself to take care of my health, my diet, my medicine eating time. Please don't hate yourself. I love you as much as I love shopping and Bogo alright? Heart heart!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY