.Saturday, November 21, 2009 ' 5:44 PM Y
Yesterday I went for baby's social night. We went to Four Seasons Hotel. Nice nice nice! But let me blog what happened the whole day..
Woke up, changed and left home to get my choker for the event. Went to Wisma and baby bought a $90 choker for me. Hehe. Thank you baby! Then we went to eat xiao long pao cause I got craving for it 2 days before that. Yummy yummy.
Walked for a while more and we headed back to Amk to get durian pancake and light bulb. Went home to eat and slack and prepare. By the time we left house, it was already 5+. Baby is late. Always so dilly dally one.
We took a bus there and was already late. Haha. Okay.. Just when we stepped outside the hotel, my shoe broke. YES. MY SHOE BROKE. What a nice timing right. Idiotic. Panicked and faster thought of a place to buy shoes. And we walked to Wheelock to find for shoes. Baby say my mouth very smelly, so everything I do also smelly.
I got a to buy a pair of new heels, no choice and when I went out of the shop, I realised my heels were too big for me. Screw it, cause we were already damn late. So we walked pretty quickly to the hotel.
I didn't sit with baby in the ballroom cause they wanted girls to sit in the same row, and guys in another row. So I was sitting opposite baby instead. Bahhh~ The food there was alright, but I didn't eat enough! :(
The whole night was based on performances, lucky draws, etcc.. We only experience this once in a blue moon, so I guess it's pretty alright come to think of it. Baby kept disappearing to take pictures of other people. :(
After the event, it was already 11 and we took a bus back again. I really enjoyed myself baby! Thanks for bringing me to the social night! I love you!!!!