<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, December 14, 2009 ' 4:03 PM Y
As I look at those young mummies' blog, I wonder if they should be considered happy people or not? I can't help but feel envious when they have their kids and hubbies by their side and can have a happy family.

I know I can never be a young mummy. And I don't wanna be a young mummy either. Actually the thought of giving birth really scares me. I'm afraid of pain! I read those mummies' blogs and 100% of them says the contractions are uber painful. Boooo:( I wish guys are the ones who give birth, then I can have as many kids as i want. Hahaha!

On the other hand, I'm really afraid that the world is really gonna end. This time round it's getting serious, it's even stated in the bible(claimed by someone online who is a Christian). Is the world really really gonna end?! I don't want it to end!

Yah I know this post is totally random. I'm just bored can?



EDITED:

I CHANGED MY FREAKING BLOGSKIN CAUSE I ITCHY FINGERS GO TOUCH THE CODES.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY