<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, December 29, 2009 ' 11:34 AM Y
Happy 13mths baby! Whee~ How time flies!

A pity we can't spend it together. Booo! And I've been disturbed by this fact; I GAINED ALOT OF WEIGHT. (knnbccb)_l_!!! Damn pissed, now I look like a fat hippo walking on the streets. Omggggg, I'm depressed. And I don't know if it is all in my head but after I eat, I feel like puking. Ok, I'm just feeling damn fat.

I so wanna go for slimming services but that fatty lips wouldn't allow me to! So unfair! I hate exercising! Arghh! Whenever I see my fat legs, arms, stomach, face, etc etc, I feel like taking a saw to saw off all the excess fats. As I'm typing this I feel hot, I feel my fats. Lol. Ok chill.

Yesterday I didn't go to school because I had a headache. Mummy didn't go to work either. Oh yah, the lights in her room fell off. And I meant the ceiling lights. Lol. The lights swung and hit the cupboard and there you go, a smashed cupboard and a dark room and floor filled with shattered glass.

We went to buy new ceiling lights and found someone to repair the cupboard. Mummy's 300 bucks has flown away~ Whooo. We went shopping for Bogo and Bao bao stuffs yesterday. Spent 100 bucks. Haha. Bao bao has finally got a new cage, but it's kinda small. Poor little fat thing. Bogo has new snacks to eat and he's a happy fatty shithead.

I'm in school now, trying to get my project done. Installing Adobe aftereffects and the rest now, so I have ample time to blog, fb. twit etc etc. Haha. Just went to look at some bitches profile and eww, I can't believe I had them as friends. Well, it's the end of story now. I miss my baby!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY