.Sunday, December 27, 2009 ' 9:10 PM Y
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!
Today me, baby and sis went out to celebrate her birthday. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! Damn cuteeeeeeeeeee! Haha.
Yesterday went to Vivo with baby and wanted to change my curler to the pink one but it was sold out! So damn emo la. So we headed to baby's home to eat dinner. Before that we were at Bukit panjang plaza and I saw the pink curler! So i tried my luck and YES, I exchanged the zebra one for the pink one. Hahaha, damn happy. After dinner we headed back to my home and booked tickets for Avatar at 1am.
Slacked for an hour before we headed to AmkHub. The show Avatar is O.O and i think everyone who watch it. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. Haha. The movie ended at around 3.45am and we were feeling tired. Baby came back and bathed while I lay down on my bed getting ready to sleep.
Today brought sissy out to celebrate and left around 7 cause baby has to book in at 11pm today. Bahhhh!
Anyway I will not bother about people who don't deserve my concern. Well, it doesn't pay to be kind so I wash my hands off these ungrateful people. Good luck to you people in your pathetic lives!
Watching Sg idol now! VOTE FOR SYLVIA!