<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, December 16, 2009 ' 3:15 PM Y
I finally have a new blogskin. Wasn't really what I wanted. But I got sick of finding suitable blogskins. Bahhh! Whatever, just making do with this. Better than the navigations buttons which I myself find it quite irritating.

Anyway I have been rotting since morning. I read up my Sandra Brown- Smoke screen yesterday. Read for almost 2 hours plus and I finally finished reading at 2am. I have to admit her storybooks are one of the best, always turn out unexpected. I never get bored of her stories.

Gonna stay grandma house tonight cause we're leaving for Malacca tomorrow morning! YAY, so excited. Baby give me 200 bucks to spend. Hehe, I doubt I'm gonna spend that much also. Control! Control!

But I hope there's nice stuffs there. Ah, I don't feel like leaving my baby behind! I miss him! Already! BOOO BOOO BOOOOOO! I hope the trip will be a happy one, since I'm having pms-mood now. Haha.

Bogo is so adorable and I love him to bits. He is a piggy hamster. Whoooooo~ It's raining now and I feel like resting cause I'm feeling really lethargic! Bye peepo~



loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY