<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, December 9, 2009 ' 1:29 PM Y
I hope my MP ends quickly! Omg! The pressure is coming in. There's still a lot to be done! Argh, I can't stand teachers who are so irresponsible. Really pissed.

Today is a stay-home day cause Sj bf POP. Haha, she must be really happy la. :) I know that feeling. Now i miss my baby already.

And I was thinking about it. There's so many relationship which goes on and off. Is this really called a relationship? Why do people treat relationship as a "game"? Why must people do this? Is their relationship that weak?

For me, I've learnt not to be like my past. I used to think an on-off relationship is no biggie. But now, baby has taught me that it's not the right way to be. And he's right. Our relationship is as strong as ever(except when I'm having pms, I can be a real bitch). But baby has given in to me instead of getting all pissed and quarrels start and it never ends. So I'm really glad I have such a wonderful bf. I am a lucky girl.

I wanna start doing work but I'm so lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I hate it. Hate it. I can't stop eating, someone stop me!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY