<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, December 19, 2009 ' 10:21 PM Y
I'M BACK FROM MALACCA! :)


And I'm feeling happy yet sad and emo at the same time. Happy is because I can finally see my piggy baby and emo cause I miss Malacca and my daddy and my lil sis and lil bro and grandma. :( Currently at baby's house now.

Today we woke up pretty early to check out and do our last minute shopping. Nice. Took daddy's car al the way back to SG. Today was raining so he had to drive slower. Baby met me later on at my grandma's house. Ate dinner and rested for a while before we left.

Night market was awesome! A pity it rained and stopped rained and stopped, which kinda spoil my mood. But I still bought a number of things! Hahaha! Daddy say he give up on me cause when it was raining, everyone stood under the shelter while I took an umbrella and walked around. Hehe. I guess I can have the nickname of shopping queen already.

Slept with lil bro the day before, such an adorable lil kid. I love him to bits. He sleep talks. So cute. Haha. And although he's young, he can be real sensible. He made me laugh for the whole trip, although sometimes he tend to be out of hand.

I never realised what a cute family I have. Esp my grandma. Haha. Love them to bits and pieces. And I'm happy to have such a wonderful family.

Tomorrow gonna shop again with baby, this time I guess it's his turn. Hopefully I won't be tempted to buy my stuffs anymore. Haha. Ok gonna acc my piggy now, he's so lonely.


I miss you daddy, lil bro, lil sis and grandma.



loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY