.Sunday, December 13, 2009 ' 9:57 PM Y
I've been neglecting my blog! I guess I'm too busy. MP filming has to be retaken cause the green screen lightings are not even, and it gives us double work. So I hope we'll be able to retake on Tuesday at the studio. It looks more profession there. But the only thing is there'll be someone around to watch us film. (I have many retarded dance esp the raindance)
The 2 weeks holiday is here, but we still have to go back to school to chiong MP! Going to Malacca on Thursday till Sat with Dad, sis, bro and maybe Grandma. It's been a long time since I left Singapore. Haha. I hope it'll be fun there.
Baby booked out on Friday. He came to Amk to find me. I went to buy daily contact lens. It's super expensive la. 15 pairs for $35. Daylight robbery. Went to eat and came back to sleep. Was so tired. Woke up at 830am the next day cause the air-con man was coming. Ate breakfast mummy bought and we prepared to leave home for...
THEME PARK AND WILD WILD WET! :)
Only me, baby and sissy went. Mummy wants to stay home cause the part time maid would be coming. We took a bus to downtown and bought tics for the theme park first. So many rides were closed down. Totally not worth paying for it. But we did have fun. Stupid baby didn't want to scream. Such a spoiler. Luckily I have sissy to scream with me. Haha.
After theme park we headed to Wild wild wet. It's like 10x more fun ok. Played the wave pool, tsunami, the U-shaped slide etc etc. Very relaxing. It was overall a very very fun day. Baby brought us to eat nice food! Yummy yummy yummy. Went to Junction8 to walk walk. And home sweet home.
Baby stayed over again and left in the morning cause he had to book in at 3 today. :( EMO. But mum, sis and I went to mac to eat breakfast. Came home after breakfast and slept. Too tired. And the whole day was basically rotting. I miss my fatty lips already!!!!!!!!
Bogo baby LOVE LOVE!
Sleeping with his head stuffed in the sofa corner
Sleeping on the bed and pillow
Acting cute
Showing temper
Bao bao
Rina and me
Toys baby caught for me
Ya la damn unglam right.