.Friday, December 18, 2009 ' 3:29 PM Y
Just 1.5 days in Malacca and I have spent over 400 RM! OMG! This shopping craze just won't stop. The things here are dirt cheap! Prices you can never find in Singapore! There's night market tonight, and I wonder how much I'll spend this time round.
I don't know how to stop myself, nobody's here to stop me! Hahaha. Ok so I'm kinda enjoying life here, and very soon my money will all be spent. Sorry baby, I couldn't control, I was only intending to spend $100 but I guess I can't now.. I'm a loser. Haha
I have a feeling I'm gonna spend more than $200. Already spent dad's and grandma money. I lost control of my spending. It's just so irresistable. Everywhere I go, I buy. This is nice, buy. That also nice, buy. In the end everything also buy. Lol.
So far things have been going good, I'm enjoying myself with my grandma, dad, lil sis and lil bro. I guess 3 days won't be enough for me. Even my dad's scared of my shopping. He say tonight night market he better siam. Hahaha.
Okay, gotta go now! Going back to the hotel to pack my stuffs I just bought. (Btw I'm still in Malacca) I'm just bored so here I am, waiting for night time for more shoppingggggggggg! My lil bro calls me a shopaholic. Nice one.