<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, December 25, 2009 ' 11:36 PM Y
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!
Did you guys had a wonderful christmas this year? I had! Thanks to you baby! I had a wonderful surprise! :)

Baby came over yesterday and told me the surprise he had for me! I was indeed surprise but a little heartache cause he spent 400 bucks on the surprise just for a day! But nevertheless I was really happy, and excited! And I really appreciate what you've done. (But, Baby, cannot spend your money lavishly in future already! Time to save save save already ok?)

And we celebrated our christmas alone. :) Oh ya, Orchard is mad crazy crowded on the Eve of Christmas. Hate the crowd and some moronic imbeciles who thinks they're oh-look-i'm-so-cool-spraying-this-snow-spray-at-people-I-don't-know! Faggots.

Anyway, today watched Sherlock Holmes with baby. Guys, pleaseeeeeeee go watch this movie! It's really really really niceeeee! The only part which I hate is their accent. Lol. Prefer American-English. Haha, yah just go watch it! Awesome movie.

After movie, baby and me went to shop a while and I headed back to grandma's house for family bbq. Eat until very sian of the food lor. Lol. And basically slacked away with my cousins. Lol. Okay I'm feeling tired, gonna head down to Vivo with honey bunny baby tmr! Goodnight peeps and merry xmas once again!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY