<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, January 21, 2010 ' 3:18 PM Y
I'm pissed. I don't know why the hell the world is so unfair. You don't do work, you don't take the initiative, you sit there and shake leg, you talk big, you push the work to us, and yet it seems like you've done alot.

Do you know that our group has been waiting for just ONE survey and you took like what? 2 fucking days to do? Where were you when our group stayed till 9pm every single fucking day? Why do you only stay till that late only when YOUR friends stay till that late? Are you in OUR group, or theirs?

I am so disappointed. Really. And what also ruins my day is that people are calling me an ah lian, which I seriously despise the most. Nothing pisses me off more than that. And I get fucking irritated when people keeps calling me that. Give me a break people. How would you like it if i kept calling you what you all don't wanna hear? I have feelings, like all of you. So yah, stop it, it's irritating. Stop being a pest, a prickhead.

This post is actually to vent all my anger. I'm really infuriated. I NEED A BREAK. FML.





loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY