.Tuesday, January 12, 2010 ' 4:06 PM Y
Realised that I've been blogging only in school. Ah, I guess the reason is because I've been spending most of my time in school, and by the time I reach home, Mum will be hogging the computer and I'll be playing with Bogo. (He's been sleeping and eating alot)
Today seems like a half day in school cause the girls agreed to meet at E!Hub at 12 today. And I suggest that the late person will be the one to treat Gelare. Haha. Dian came late! Everyone else was early.
We went to Mac's to have our brunch and all of us felt really full to eat any ice cream. So we went to walk walk awhile and off to Gelare. Hehe. I was too full to eat much so yah, didn't eat alot. My stomach was already gonna burst.
Walked back to the pasir ris interchange and took a bus back school. Lazy to start work, and I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow's meeting with the sup. Dammit. Wodner when he'll ever have nice words to say about us. I don't like him.
It's really sad, to know that's it's only Tuesday. Well, should I even be sad? My project is gonna be due in another 10 days. Wheeee! I hope everything goes well. Please please please, we're almost there..
And I miss you Baby.