<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, January 11, 2010 ' 12:29 PM Y
Since I'm trying to drag time, here I am, blogging, cause I've finished surfing FB, Twitter etc etc, and I have absolutely no interest in doing my stupid work. Man, when can I ever start doing my work?! Seriously have no mood at all..

Anyway this weekend was spent well, although I didn't wanna go out because I have forgotten to bring my contact lenses to Baby's place. And I didn't wanna wear specs out cause my dressing doesn't even match well with the geeky specs. Arghh.

Spent our nights and days watching movies. Watch Coraline and I tell you the show is AWESOME. The animation that I'm doing is nothing compared to that show. Haha. Just peanuts. The show is really morbid but oh well, I enjoyed it.

Oh yah, I broke down at night when I was about to sleep cause I cannot accept the fact that I'm turning fatter and fatter and uglier each day. Yeah, might sound crazy, but it's true. Baby tired to comfort me by saying I'm not fat etc etc, but I still cannot believe it. And yes it's all in my mind now. Everytime after I eat, my stomach turns funny and it wants to get rid of all the food inside. Out of 3 times, baby managed to stop me twice. But when he's not around, I find it so hard to resists. I feel so uncomfortable. Gawddd, help me.

Anyway I also watch P.S I love you. Didn't really like the show though, only some parts. I think they chose the wrong actors and actresses. Wanted to watch The Notebook, but I wanted to read the storybook first(in the midst).

Night time came and it was time for my fattylips to go back to his camp sweet camp. So we took a bus there. Went on our seperate ways after that. And when I reached home, I did the usuals; wash and clean my fatty son's cage. Bathed him too. Hehe. Bogo is so cute. Esp when he bathes.

Ok gitta go do my stupid work now, at least try. CYA!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY