<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, January 26, 2010 ' 1:51 PM Y
Today will be an exercise day for us girls! Yay! Like finally. Swimming + steambath + gym! :) I hope I don't throw my face away. Hehee.

Yesterday 6 of us went to Tampines to eat our dinner. Although we finished our project, we came to school on purpose to meet up. I guess everyone's gonna miss one another. I miss them already even when I'm at home. :( I don't want all these to end. I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll never get to see or talk to them again in the future.

I'm afraid everyone'll be busy in their future lives and soon, I'm never gonna be in their hearts anymore. It's just like history is repeating it self. I don't want my secondary school days fears repeat itself again. I want us to keep this friendship forever and ever and ever.

I wish MP and school days will never end. I don't mind getting more projects and homework and boring lectures. I don't mind stressing out for datelines, I don't mind anything, as long as I have the girls by my side, and I know we'll always be by each other sides and give all our support. I miss it already.

I don't dare to think what'll happen in the future. All I know is that, you girls, will be in my heart forever. I love you all so much!


And for my fatty lips baby, I love you for whatever you've done for me, and all the love you' ve showered me. Thanks for treating me like your Queen darling, you'll always be my mighty, mighty king who loves his wife till eternity.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY