<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, January 6, 2010 ' 10:04 AM Y
Yes, it's been a few days since I last blogged and I'm so shagged! My project animation is really getting on my nerves. Stayed back in school till 9 yesterday with Jiamin and Shujuan. Hardworking, no choice. Haha.

Anyway, my Maya (3d software) crashed, and I thought I could still open the saved file. BUT.... the size of my file became ZERO KB. Niceeeee. Redo my animation, and yah, was suffering from backache and stomachache and all sorts of nonsense. Hahaha.

Daddy came to fetch me after school, so sweet of him. And he brought me to buy my dinner. :) I think I'm becoming a bulimic, I'm fat and everytime I eat I'll feel that I wanna puke. And I did. I just hope I don't cough out blood or have holes in my stomach. Hahaha.

I'm just fat and ugly I don't even have the motivation to go out. I take longer than usual to get ready to go out of the house, Cause I'll be looking in the mirror and whine about how hideous I look. Argh! Why can't I be skinny and pretty like other people?!?!?!? I'M SO DEPRESSED!!!!

And to my baby boy, I still love you no matter what. Sorry for being such a bitch. I hate myself. And I will always love you. I promise to get what I lose back alright? Believe in me love, believe in me.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY