.Monday, February 8, 2010 ' 12:13 PM Y




Finished my presentation on Friday. Didn't turn out so bad. And that calls the last day of school! Holidays are finally here.
After presentation on Friday, we went for the job fair opportunity. I signed up for the universal studios and tiger airways. Universal studios application forms were flooding. Bahh! Guess I have to get it from my cousin. It'll be much better.
After the fair, we went back to lab and took many many pictures. Haha. And we headed to Eastpoint to eat. Sj's bf came too. My bf also came. Hehe. After eating, we went our separate ways. Baby and me waited for a damn cab for around half an hour maybe? By the time I was already so frustrated. What's worse is that we met a con-woman at the hospital. This was what happened
Woman: Eh Xiao Di(small boy), can you help aunty? I wanna cry already la. I wanna go home but I don't have money to take cab. I need to go all the way to JURONG to get keys from my sister to go home, my kids are waiting for me.
Me: Since we going that area, why not take a cab tgt?
Woman: NONONO, I can ownself take cab, i just need to borrow some money la, my husband in JB la, just give me what you all have la. I will ask him to transfer you all the money when he's back. Please help.
Me: (Showing a damn pissed face cause she was obviously tackling my bf for money, sonce his face like so innocent, so poor thing.)
Woman: Ah ger don't angry hor, help aunty ok. Any amount will do la.
Baby: (Take out 4 bucks), I only have $4
Woman: Huh, so little ah? Ok nvm, I can accumulate for the people on the streets, Thanks hor, my husband will transfer the $ to you tonight.
And she didn't. Fuck you la asshole. Luckily it's just $4. Motherfucker. I couldn't sleep at night cause I was so angry. Why got these kind of people one ah? Ccb.
Anyway, went back to my King's house and we slept pretty early cause we were all tired. Woke up the next morning to go gai gai!(shopping)
Went to Bugis to collect my hair extensions. The place is bloody inhuman. There were so many many people! We left after we got my extensions.
Headed to PS to get baby's stuffs and walk walk to shop for his shorts and polo tee. Went to many shops and finally saw a decent one at Esprit. The shorts was $70 after discount. But it's really nice.
It was already 10 when we finally bought the stuffs. We took a bus back. Slept quite early again. Morning woke up and waited for Daddy to pick us up to Amk. My fatty sis got an iPhone!! Omg, wanna kill her. Haha.
Went to Bishan to do some stuffs and back to Amk again to wait for Mummy to eat our reunion dinner. Before that we headed to sportslink to get running shoes. Baby got me a pair of shoes ($70) and sissy another one($60). Quite a good deal cause there was discount.
Went to eat Jack's place with mummy after that. Nice dinner. And headed back home after that.
Tmr's the chalet day! I can't wait girls, Can you????? We're gonna have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!