<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, February 28, 2010 ' 10:56 PM Y
I AM STARTING WORK TOMORROW AND I'M QUITE EXCITED AH

Ok weekends was spent with Dearest as usual. Saturday he went out early to have a "C3 family outing" at Suntec. I, of course, continued sleeping till 9am.(He left at 7am) Got changed and prepared and his mummy opened the door for me. I told her I got the job as a pre-school teacher and she was like:" Wahhh, good mah!"

I took a bus to Woodlands and went to SATA for my medical checkup. Waited for a million years before it came to my turn. First went to do the chest x-ray, then proceeded on to my nightmare; BLOOD TEST. Ok fug myself, I had NOONE with me and I had to face it all alone. I couldn't explain my feelings then, it was overwhelming. I wanted to finish the damn job fast, but the nurse took quite long. I almost killed her. After she took almost a litre of my blood, she asked another nurse:"Eh like that can anot ah?" WAHHH I swear I'll kill her if I was asked to take again.
Proceeded on with the rest of the check up and rushed off to Suntec to meet my baby!! We went to eat and walk walk and then caught the movie "Dear John" One word to describe this move: AWESOME!!! I almost cried in the cinema. Baby too! Hahaha. He says it's a good movie for those army guys and those girls. Lol.

After the movie, we went home and slacked a while before joining the guys for supper. Feel so damn fat after that. Went home, had a good bath and slept.

Morning baby woke me up with his morning kisses all over my face. We went to plaza to eat and change his contact lens and went back home. I watched my episode 19 of Autumn concerto while he played his stupid Dota.

Came home around 7 plus and ate dinner with family. After that he went to do his reflection and went home a short while later.

I have to wake up at 8am tmr!! Omg, it's been quite a while since I woke up this early. Better sleep soon!!! Wonder how it'll be like tmr with the kids.. I hope I don't suffer from hair loss or bruised arms etc etc. Hehehehe. Nite-to peepsss!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY