<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, February 24, 2010 ' 10:16 PM Y
I'll be starting my job tmr. I don't know whether I should be excited anot. I think I'm feeling more excited for my interview tmr! Hehehehe. But I think high chance I won't get the job. *Prays hard* I know we should be optimistic but I have always been so pessimistic. I don't want to think positively and then I end up getting disappointment.

Mum's rushing me to find a job instead of staying at home watching dramas all day long. I need $$ too cause I need to pamper myself and my baby too! And this time round, I need to save save save and think for the future. I know nobody would want a gf/bf who spends their money lavishly.

I'm trying reallllly hard! And I think I made vast improvements since the last time. I could spend $1k++ within a month? Mad spender.

Anyway I'm waiting for my mum to get back to ask her about tomorrow's interview but I guess she's gonna be back late again... Today Tiger Airways called me for an interview but I rejected. Better not take the risk..

And I miss my fatty lips! VERY MUCH!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY