<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, February 12, 2010 ' 9:30 PM Y
My love gave me a surprise again today.

Yesterday he told me he'll book out in the afternoon, and that made me really excited cause I really missed him like hell and couldn't wait to see him.

Mummy woke me up today to eat Mac breakfast. She took an off day today. Hehe. And the part-time maid came today to clean up the house.

Around 2, Baby appeared at my door step. I was really surprised cause he told me he had to stay back for some lessons last minute and could only release at 4-5pm. I was upset, of course. And then again, I was surprised. I saw him holding a bouquet of PINK flowers and a puzzle box.

I opened up the puzzle box and saw a 3D heart shaped puzzle he made for me. It was really cute! I love it! Hehe. Baby whispered in my ear:"Happy valentine's day baby." Awww, sweet thing of mine.

Slacked at home for a while and me, sis, baby and mum went to interchange to get bak kua. And went to walk walk around. Mummy left home first with sis, while I went to do my eyebrows. The price has gone up so much man. Omg, CNY is making everyone broke.

Went home after I was done. Slept a while and Mummy brought us done to eat dinner. We had crabs, vege, deer meat and egg. Niceeeeee. And we had so much laughter at dinner. :) I love my baby more and more each day. I'm very sure we'll go far. Happy Valentine's my dear. Muacks!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY