.Tuesday, February 23, 2010 ' 8:13 PM Y
One bloody week since I last blogged. Haha. Ok I'm back!
The past week, I have gone to NTU's visit. It totally sucks and a waste of time cause I have absolutely NO interest in that stupid course. If you want me to do programming again, kill me. Omg, the codes scare the shit outta me. OUT!
Fri after the visit, I went to IMM alone to get some stuffs. And headed back home. Baby came to find me at home after that. Me, him and sissy went to AMKHub to eat our dinner. Saw Dominic and he wanted to offer me a Manager In Training post at Cotton On. Pay is decent ah so still considering.
Weekends have definitely passed quickly and I hate it. Sat I went over to nai nai's house to stay and eat our steamboat dinner. Nice nice foood! Big big giant prawns!! My favourite!!
Sunday daddy sent me and sissy home and waited patiently for my fattylips to pop over. Went to eat dinner with mummy and he slacked a while at my place before heading off to his camp. I can't wait for him to finish his course so he can 8-5!! YAYNESS!!!
But the bad thing is that I have found a P/T job which pays quite well:) My first time doing this kinda job but I'm sure I can do it!! I need more $$$!
Today we went to SMU for a school visit and it was definitely 100x better than the NTU boring visit. We had a chance to walk around the whole school. And SMU is so damn big la. Hehe. Too bad, I don't wanna go in the U for the time being.
After the visit, we girls headed to PS to eat our lunch and shop shop shop and home sweet home. Hehe. Aand that's when I realised I got the job. (actually 2) I hope everything goes well ah, since it's my first time. Starting work next week! Excited!!