<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, March 20, 2010 ' 5:45 PM Y
Work was fun as usual with the kids. This week is the school holidays so the kids do not need to do any studying. I spent half my day looking after the babies, bathing them, feeding them, doing almost everything for them. But I didn't really mind actually cause they are so damn adorable!
Went back to K2 class to do my stuffs while watching over them. Planned my schedule for the new term and bla bla bla. Lol. I must say I'm really enjoying my job. For the first time. Haha.
Anyway stayed back to do some decorations on Wed with principal and Angela. It was fun, and we had joy and laughter and talked about almost anything. Lol. Went home around 9 plus.
Baby came to fetch me after work yesterday! Hehe, went to eat Japanese buffet with his friends. Ate quite a bit, stomach almost burst. Haha. And went back to K.O cause I was too exhausted. I woke up whining cause I realised baby was not beside me. Made him sleep beside me. He said he had to sleep another bed cause I was taking up a whole bed. Hahah.
Today the rain totally spoilt my day. I don't understand why it always rains when I'm gonna take my driving practical. DAMN UNLUCKY. Tomorrow I'm gonna go driving on the road! Feeling a little nervous already. Haha.
My lil bro is pestering me to play Mahjong with them now. TATA!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY