.Sunday, April 25, 2010 ' 3:45 PM Y
Hello! How's everyone feeling today? I'm feeling great!
Friday I stayed in work till 7.15 cause a kid's dad was late. And that earned me a $6 hehehe. Went to Woodlands to meet baby. And we ate Pizzahut. Stomach almost burst.
Headed home and relaxed and slept after a while. In the morning woke up and went for my driving and booked my TP test date. Another 1.5 month! Baby went for his BTT and after that booked his PDL. He'll be starting his practical tomorrow. Same instructor. Haha.
After driving, we went to Vivo to walk walk, since it's been such a long time since we last went there. Bought a bikini and a swim-skirt (is that what you call it?) since it was on offer. Me and love are going to Sentosa maybe next week or the week after next.
Came home around 9 and got prepared to run. Baby is proud cause I did keep my promise and run(after months of procrastinating). And I think I'm proud of myself too? This is the first step to losing weight!
Today driving was quite smooth. And later love is going at 5. I'll be stuck at his place watching la bi xiao xin. Love bought 2 dvds for me a few days back. Yayyy~
And I am loving my kids in school. There's one day where Shane lee accidentally poked his pencil right through into my skin. I couldn't stop the tears from coming out from my eyes. And my hands bled. While I was walking to the whiteboard, I heard my class girls say:"Shane! How can you make Teacher Sharlene? She treat us so nice you know? Naughty Shane!" This was when more tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt so touched. Aren't they angels at times?
Anyway thanks to Angela for helping me teach my class and looking after my 2 devils when I needed help. It meant a lot to me. Looking forward to tomorrow's work. Will blog next weeek!! Enjoy your week people!