<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, April 18, 2010 ' 6:43 PM Y
Things has been up and down this whole week. But nevertheless, I'm always looking forward to work the next day. I guess the kids now play an important part of my life now. I miss them even during weekends.

Something really bad happened to me and baby on Friday but I'm glad that may have brought us closer. I really hope there won't be a second time. Love you baby!!

Anyway there's these 2 babies in my school which I really love! Cause they are so damn adorable. One eats alot and his tummy is almost bursting and when you tell him:" MUM MUM!(eat)" he will come running to you and laughing hysterically cause he's damn happy he can eat. Haha, that's my fatty kid.

Another one is being so spoilt by me cause he knows I love him like mad. So when any other teacher scold him, he will come looking for me. Haha, teacher vivian said I will suffer like that in future cause they will no longer be afraid of me. Nevermind, they still so young, so cute, I cant bear to get angry with them for a long time.

Anyway, How are you peeps doing lately? I miss the outings with the class girls man. When can we ever meet again?! Arghhhh! Please don't think I forget you all ok! I am so waiting for the day we can have lunch tgt and gossip gossip gossip and joke around! I miss you all so muchhhhhh!!!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY