<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, May 15, 2010 ' 8:16 PM Y


Just had my training this morning and I must say it's a pretty good one. Did my presentation and am happy I got good comments! Yippie! After that came back to love's and slept like a log with him. Woke up and headed off to driving. Today we went to the circuit to do some parking.

Came home and rested for a while before eating dinner at ichiban sushi. Yummy yummy food! This week has been a much better week for me and love. I guess it's the same as where we started off. I still him love him so much. And the love is never fading. I love my fatlips very much!!

And I miss my baby Reyko so much!! She's so adorable and I wanna see her now! Imagine an 18 month old baby come running to you with her arms spread open and hugs you. Awww, that sweet little baby. I can't wait to see her again!

Going for a run later to burn out the fats and come home to cuddle with my hugly bugly bf to watch our newly rented DVD. Hachiko the movie. Heard it's damn nice and touching. Ok I need to end here cause someone is complaining he wants to use the com.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY