.Sunday, May 2, 2010 ' 6:59 PM Y
Life has been great so far. Gonna go for a course which my company sponsored soon. Will be in the same course as Angela. Thank God I still have someone to accompany. I hate feeling like a tiny mouse in a room with nobody I know.
Friday I went to collect the graduation gown. Met jm, dian, nan and vone. Happy birthday girl vone! And before that I went to school for 4 hours. When I changed to my clothes, the kids were all like:" Wah teacher you wear very nice" and they could stop saying bye to me. Also, some of them came to hug me goodbye. Sweet or what? Hehe.
I realise that they play a part of my life now. I know they have learnt to love and respect me. Unlike the first week when I was there. Nobody gives a sh*t about me. I think I've become much fiercer now. I was told that I cannot be nice all the time. And it's true. If you're nice, people(even kids) will climb over your head. Hehe.
Sometimes, they kids will draw me random drawings of people and they will give it to me. They will say:"Teacher, this is for you, I draw for you." And when you look at the drawing, you just want to melt like an ice cream.
However, sometimes they just wouldn't listen, especially when they have too much fun and forget where they are. That can be tiring, really tiring, you have to run and chase them and ask them to "play somemore" and look them str8 in their eyes. Reverse psychology really works. Haha.
Sometimes, I find my bf really irritating. I think he has a problem with me, but it's ok, I still love him. I gottago batheeee! Bye peeeeeeeeeeeeeps!