<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, June 20, 2010 ' 2:00 PM Y
Been a while since I updated my blog. Have too much things to update but I don't know where to start. But firstly, I would like to congratulate my dearest Shane Lau for his commissioning as an officer yesterday!


It was really a tiring day for me as I had to wake up at 5 AM to go for my company's family Day event. It was fun! But tiring. After the event, all f us were sweaty and smelly so I rushed over to Baby's place to get a quick bath before rushing down for driving. After driving, Sim came over to fetch us over to SAFTI for baby's commissioning.

The parade was kinda cool. But it was really hot! Sat beside Eileen and took many many pictures. Luckily we have Sim the professional to snap many nice pictures. Thanks Sim! Sl owe you one! Haha. We went down to take pictures with love and by the end of it, it was already 7 plus. Time to leave for dinner. Went to eat the buffet with his sis while love and his parents went for the dinner.

Came back home with his sis first and waited patiently for him at home. How nice it was to see my baby commissioning yesterday. I was really proud! Love you my king!

Anyway I haven't been going to school for studies cause it's the holidays. So I was in my centre for the whole week. Went to the children's Day camp and I must say it was really fun and awesome! The children had sooo much fun and our SengKang won the first prize in race, and teamwork! Joint team with Jurong and the teacher Pinky was so damn cute and funny! Haha. Kinda miss them!

We are going to Cold Storage on Monday to teach the kids what is healthy food and get them to buy their chosen food with the money they brought. It's gonna be so fun! I need to chiong my Yoga/body combat cause I think I'm fat. Body combat is fun! But I was perspiring like a mad bull after 10 mins. Haha. Lucky I have Eileen with me. She's like super ON!

Anyway, gottago~ Spending time with lovey! He's going to Taiwan real soon and I'm gonna miss him like hell!! Will update soon!


loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY