.Tuesday, June 1, 2010 ' 9:35 PM Y
I have officially started school. Initially I was very excited, even sat right in front(first row) cause super enthu. In the end, I fell asleep unknowingly. Reminded of those Poly times. But then, we could skip lecture. And assignments were given out on the first day! Stress to the max. And what's worse is that my classmates are all so hardworking!
We had a long weekend last week. Friday was a public holiday, saturday to monday no work. And Monday was my first day at school. So today when I went back to school, I saw the children playing at the playground. The moment I walked towards them, all of them stopped playing and ran towards me to give me a big big hug! All of them were calling my name "Teacher Sharlene! Teacher Sharlene!"
I felt so loved. I felt so touched deep down inside. When I went to school, the lecturer said this "No matter how much you scold the kids, no matter how much you punish the kids, the kids will still come back to you eventually."
And I must say, it's 100% true. No matter how much I scold the kids, the will still hug me goodbye, they will still say "I love Teacher Sharlene", they will still respect me. Amazing huh. Kids are wonders. And unpredictable sometimes.
And my bf is going to Taiwan soon. Heard so many stories on the clubs there and my bf still wanna go. All because of his st*pid friends! Must go meh? Don't go will die meh? Argh! Taiwan clubs are filled with whores and sluts. How can I not worry? Sigh. I don't know if I'm thinking too much. I need to trust him, do I? But this is.. Taiwan. I will not know what is happening during his vacation there. It's not Singapore. I'm being so paranoid. I wish I won't be like that. And he doesn't understand. I'm not him, I can't trust someone so easily. I know he's my bf, but sigh.. the issue is coming up again. I hate it. Sometimes I wish I could just vanish from this idiotic world!