<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, June 22, 2010 ' 9:03 PM Y
Love flew for Taiwan. I miss him so much already!
My phone bill gave me a shock today. $349. The stupid M1 staff at sembawang didn't do properly for me. Biatch. I made a big fuss on the phone and demanded that they waiver off the data usage. And luckily, they did.
School is starting soon. So gonna miss the babies! The two weeks back with them had been awesome. We went to Cold Storage for some lesson on healthy eating and we bought snacks with their $3/person and went back to school to make a healthy and not-so-healthy meal. Haha. It was fun and yet tiring. But it bonds us together. Oh, not forgetting, we ate the snacks. Hahaha.
Baby is only coming home on Sat! I am so missing him!! I wish I can call him and talk to him. I wish I can sms him like there's really unlimited smses to overseas. Haha, i'm dreaming. Anyway I know 5 days is gonna pass really quickly. I want the month of June to pass! I hate this month cause so much things happening and so many weekends burnt!
Ok I'm gonna sleep. Super tired.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY