.Friday, July 23, 2010 ' 11:43 PM Y
Days have been great so far! Damn busy with work and assignments!
Anyway, went to Expo with darling just now. Wanted to get my laptop. I did. Plus sign up for insurance plus pay for my spinal appointment plus... WAIT FOR IT...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A TRIP TO TAIWAN AND HAVE OUR PHOTOSHOOT! Package cost around 2k? Was thinking to have that as a marriage photoshoot in the next five years. But baby said he wanted the marriage photoshoot to be all around the world. For me, I think this is enough. I know it's a bit early to talk about marriage and all, but I'm pretty sure he's the last man of my life.
So yah, we signed up for the package. Quite attractive actually got free night stay at hotels and etc etc. Hopefully it was be successful! :)
Expo really having lots of promotions! Go grab your stuffs fast! Gonna bathe now! Byeeeee!