<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, July 11, 2010 ' 12:03 PM Y
School-ed from Monday, Thursday and Friday. Kinda boring though and I made new friends. As in I found someone I really can click with. Hehhh. Went for bodycombat classes on Tuesday and Thurs and I'm pretty glad of the outcomes of both sessions!

Friday after school, headed back home straight to sleeeeep! And after sleeping, woke up and got prepared and baby love came over to find me. We then went to Supperclub for Jamie's 21st birthday. All the cousins and gfs and bfs went. Drank quite a bit and danced quite a bit too! Haha! It was a really fun night I must say. First time cousins go clubbing!

Wore this to club. LOL

Me and baby went home first around 4? Bathed and slacked till 6 and I went to work. NO SLEEP! FML. Baby went home while I took a bus to work. When I reached, I was amazed that I wasn't THAT tired. Did a little of classroom decoration and paced my classroom. And of course looking after the little devils. Headache!

After work, came to baby's house and slept for around 5 hours. Went to eat Sushi when I woke up and came home to sleep again for 12 hours straight! So here I am now, wide awake, and feelig refreshed! :) And I am gonna watch Despicable me in 3D later! ;P

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY