<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, August 19, 2010 ' 7:05 PM Y
I'm not dead yet. So don't wish I am. I'm just very very busy with assignments which are flooding and never-ending. Sometimes I really wonder why I took up the course. Yes, it's a good thing, I get sponsored. But I sufferrrr! The course is an accelerated program so I think you can imagine how fast the speed is. One module takes only two weeks?? And assignments are ALOT. Omg I'mma die soon.

Anyway, a quick update on what's happening. Went out as usual on weekends. Met this really cool girl called Fiona. My new BFF. Haha! I'm so glas she's gonna hang out with us more often! So when the guys meet up, I'm not the only girl! YAYY!

And we're going to have our couple photoshoot taken on Sunday! I can't wait! Hope it's good. I hope I won't look fat in the photos. *Crosses fingers*

Oh and yes, I gave baby a surrrrprise last week. Bought tickets for the Voyage de la vie. Baby wanted to watch it since a long time ago. So I booked the tickets online and gave him a surprise! Hehehe, I hope he likes it. I am happy when he is. :)

He brought me to Chilli's. The food there was so-so, serving is freaking huge!.


He ate this

My unglam pose. Hahaa

Baby got me Godiva Chocolates! It tastes heavenly!!

<3


We had alot of fun! Hehe. I'm still looking forward to spending time with lovey every single day! Love him to bits! Hehehe. Shall stop all those mushiness. Will update soon!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY