<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, August 28, 2010 ' 10:49 AM Y
Just came back from some X-ray thingy and rotting at home now. Later gotta go for some dumb training which is totally none of my business. I dont know why I must go. Someone is just trying to waste my time. Seriously, I am still pissed at the fact. Purposely or what?

School has been soooooo stressful! So many assignments to rush. And we have like 3 on hand. More to come next week. Seeee, I don't know whether to regret studying anot. Arghhh!

Anyway love is going for his training next year April. I can be relieved now. No missing of important events like our anniversary, my birthday, valentines day, CNY. Hehehe.

Have been making new cool friends lately and I love them to bitsssss. Hehehe, now school isn't so boring anymore since I have them. And not forgetting my outside friends like Fiona babe! We are like BFFs now, doing everything together and today night we're so going to club. With the guys of course. Hope it'll be fun cause my mood is really sucky. Thanks to the stupid training and pms.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY