.Monday, September 6, 2010 ' 9:03 PM Y
I have come to a point where I can't understand humans and fucking hate them. Girls especially(yes i know i'm talking about myself too) I hate myself too. Why are girls so fucking stupid? Because of her bf, she gives up everything, she gives up what she loves to do.
Because of her boyfriend, she thinks that he's gonna be with her forever. There is no such thing as forever, your guy might just run away someday, in the future. Who knows? Can YOU predict the future? No matter how nice or good your bf is NOW, who are you to think that he's gonna stay like that forever? You guys are not even fucking married. How many million times have I heard of married people saying that things changes after you're married and worst, have a child. Wtf, you all childish or what?
I'm here ranting cause I fucking cannot take it anymore. Girls are fucking stupid, like me. I hate it, I hate being a girl. First you say this thing and then the next thing you know, you mean another. Like :" Aiyah who cares about him la, I won't change myself because of him lor, I will just do whatever shit I LIKE, and I dont even give a shit about him controlling me." Yah stop bullshitting, the next thing you know, you'll be like all gaga over him and you forget what you bloody said and just listen to him. Everything must ask bf, yah, let the guy control you and you be his dog then.
And what? You think guys at age 20-25 thinks of marrying you? Dream on, they just wanna sweet talk you and get him to go to bed with him and after he's sick and tired of you, he DUMPS you. Let's see who you'll marry then, probably some old pervert man. Ha.
Why can't girls be smarter? Why can't girls stand for their own rights? Why can't girls fucking do what they say? Is it a characteristic God gave us all? I fucking don't know. But I know, we girls are all 99% the same. Sometimes I wish all of us didn't exist. Even those fucking guys who fools around.
I fucking hate being in this world. Life is such a chore. Have to deal with shit everyday, face disgusting people all the time. WTF IS THIS WORLD ALL ABOUT?