<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, September 27, 2010 ' 9:22 PM Y
I love my dad. Sorry daddy for feeling sad because I treat you like a taxi driver. Didn't mean it. From the bottom of my heart. I can't help but feel guilty till today. I swear you're the best daddy anyone could ever have. Thanks for putting in so much effort to make me and mei, and di such happy children. I really love you daddy. I will be a better daughter from now on.

Anyways, things have been going smooth for me so far. Went Malacca with dad and family and baby. Daddylove booked a room for both of us. Awww. So sweet. And he brought us all to shop! And eat!

Went to school and I must say I'm enjoying the fun times with my wonderful classmates. Most of them are outgoing people and I can actually click and joke with them. Yah its true, I don't need BFFs or fake people to be my friend. I can have many wonderful friends who are so sincere, and makes me happy.

And to the someone out there, I'm like so hating you right now. I wish I don't have to see you ever again, but apparently I still have to, somehow. Stop acting like a Bitch and stop being psycho. Omg, I'm starting to doubt myself why I even bother hanging out with you in the first place. I guess your true colours are all out now. And don't say one thing and mean another. Idiotic bitch. One by one, everyone will see your true colours. I can tell you, you won't last. And you will never be happy. Cause we know the dark secrets behind everything.

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY